All our investments are screened and monitored using environmental, social and governance (ESG) practices and we also capture and track company-specific impact metrics. This informs our effective identification and management of key sustainability and multi-factor risks.
Integral to Sweef Capital’s due diligence is applying ESG attributes in managing environmental and social risks, including with respect to human rights, and compliance with laws and responsible business practices.
- Social and Environmental Assessment and Management System
- Labor and Working Conditions
- Pollution Impacts, Prevention, Mitigation, and Reduction
- Community Health, Safety and Security Impacts and Management
- Land Acquisition and Involuntary Resettlement
- Biodiversity & Natural Resource Impacts and Biodiversity Conservation & Sustainable Natural Resource Management